He ate the chilli pepper, and accidentally climbed into the nose with his finger, and there were juices from the pepper on his finger, now the sipets are burning like in the nose, already poking eyes, what should I do?
Do I have deja vu? here someone was already sitting in a basin after pepper)
> accidentally crawled into the nose with a finger
Mom told you, don’t pick your nose!
This is a local telepath skill pumping skill telekinesis, we argued. Do not pay attention.
> Do I have deja vu? here someone was already sitting in a basin after pepper)
It's him, then just put a finger in his nose =)
> Do I have deja vu? here someone was already sitting in a basin after pepper)
O_o Well, at least not one such)))
I lied on your telekinesis, burns PPC as T ___ T
NOT YOUR PERSONAL AMI.
Also slaughtered, ENT cake: D
ONLY AND TOTAL
Well, judge for yourself - if that dude was sitting face in milk, then you need to breathe milk for about half an hour
No milk, I’ll try kefir
Pipette sunflower oil pour?
> I shit on your telekinesis, burns PPC as T ___ T
thick. you just niasilil him
be patient until tomorrow, I suppose you will not fall apart.
Kefir also turned out not to eat mayonnaise and sour cream
and yes, henceforth you are a science - do not pick their nose. approximately the same methods train animals.
> There is no milk, I'll try kefir
Is there any processed cheese? 100% will help :)
Stuffed sour cream in the nose - let go.
By the way there is an easier option - hang around. in this state, the pain is more easily tolerated; in the wild-wild west, operations were accompanied by the consumption of horse-drawn doses of viscar. we, apparently, had the same thing.
It just seems that a perez further from the nose into the depths makes its way
> mayonnaise and sour cream
Try with mustard or ketchup
Did you pick out the boogers?
So you push the sour cream further :)
Is the parrot still alive?
processed lead is even more effective
> by the way there is an option easier-rest.
I remember one day I gave my ex to try a self-made hot chilli pepper. Which turned out to be glorious - just THERMONUCLEAR.
I then ate borsch with this pepper and gave a check - they say, bite off a bit.
She just bit off this thing, just not a bit. And then her eyes became red, grabbed my plate of borsch and let it empty, shouting that you gave me garbage - it burns like * 54835ts.
Then I looked that the situation is really deplorable. And he ran to look for a yogurt or milk thread in the refrigerator. Found there a can of actimel. She abruptly in one gulp, burns the same PPC as, emptied and. I almost collapsed to the floor, instead of actimel there was medical alcohol, it turns out that my mother kept it there, for any domestic needs O_o
> Is the parrot still alive?
While still alive, he looks at me and tweet
If a child puts a vitamin in his nose, do not immediately try to pull it out, as it most often dissolves and leaves the nose with mucous secretions on its own. When the ascorbic is large, you need to pinch an unbroken nostril and exhale strongly through the stuffy one. It is important to warn him that breaths should be through the mouth, and not the nose, otherwise this could aggravate the situation (will get into the respiratory tract).
If the child put clay in his nose, then you need to see a doctor otolaryngologist. Plasticine becomes soft in a warm place and when you try to extract it yourself, all the mucous membranes of the nose will be covered with it. Due to the chemical composition of plasticine, allergy medications should be given for prevention.
Beans, Pea, Bead
When small round products get into the nose, they carry out the same actions as with tablets. Parents often catch babies by putting beads in the nasal passages. You should make sure that there is one bead in the nose, and not a large amount. When a child puts beans or other small round products (buttons) in his nose, it is necessary to take medical help.
Items of natural origin are especially dangerous to stick in the nose. They quickly begin to grow in a humid environment.
In cases where the child put a piece of paper in his nose, you should carefully pull it out with tweezers, while he should be calm so as not to injure the mucous membrane of the nasal passages. If the baby breathes in, the paper may fall into the throat, and he will be able to cough up on his own. But doctors recommend avoiding such situations (a piece of paper can get stuck even deeper), it is better if the child, on the contrary, exhales through the nose.
During hygiene procedures, parents use cotton wool to clean the children's nasal passages, and then they cannot pull it out. If you can’t get cotton wool with tweezers, without damaging the nasal mucosa, then you should use the method of blowing a foreign object. So that a piece of cotton wool does not go deeper into the nasal passage, children should not be allowed to scratch their nose. If all the manipulations do not lead to a result, you must consult a doctor.
If a coin enters the nasal passage, it must be taken into account that it is a solid and insoluble object that can worsen the breathing process by standing across the nasopharynx. A coin can completely block the airways (asphyxiation) if it enters the trachea. In such a situation, it is necessary, as soon as possible, to call for help soon.
Symptoms of a foreign body in the children's nasal passages are similar to signs of acute rhinitis (runny nose):
- Difficult nose breathing
- Epistaxis caused by damage to the nasal mucosa,
- Pain and itching in the nose
- Attacks of frequent sneezing
- Strong watery discharge from the nostrils.
Signs of the presence of acute foreign bodies in the nose are similar to the picture of acute rhinitis (runny nose).
Children are often afraid of punishment for their actions, and therefore do not immediately tell parents about what happened. Therefore, adults need to timely detect and remove a foreign object so that the child does not injure himself.
How to distinguish from a cold?
The main differences between rhinitis and the presence of a foreign body in the children's nasal passage:
- Unlike a runny nose, the discharge will only come from that nostril where there is a foreign object. This also applies to itching and pain in the nasal passages.
- The sudden appearance of discharge from the nostrils, sneezing, but at the same time the general well-being of the child does not cause anxiety (there are no headaches, no drowsiness and temperature).
- Bleeding from one nostril.
Signs of a long stay of a foreign product in the nasal passages are similar to an incessant runny nose or sinusitis.
With prolonged presence of foreign bodies in the nasal passages, the following symptoms appear in children:
- Heavy nasal breathing, especially on the one hand
- Discharge with an unpleasant odor from the nostrils,
- Purulent discharge with streaks of blood,
- The formation of purulent crusts due to the occurrence of an inflammatory process in the nasal mucosa.
What is rhinolitis?
Very often, parents do not notice the moment when their children stick foreign bodies into their nose, and do not know how long they have been there. Prolonged exposure to a foreign object leads to the formation of rhinolitis. Inflammation in the nasal mucosa is accompanied by proliferation of connective tissue. Foreign bodies are completely overgrown with mucous membranes, nasal stones, which reach significant sizes, are gradually formed. Rhinolitis can be found at a routine examination by a doctor.
Chronic rhinolitis can cause serious consequences, such as sinusitis, otitis media, perforation of the nasal septum.
What can be done at home?
At home, you can help your child if you are guided by the following actions:
- Determine which nostril the foreign body has fallen into,
- Use baby drops to narrow the vessels, such as Nazol, Sanorin, Rinonorm, Nazivin,
- After instillation, put the baby on your lap and hold the free nasal passage with your finger, blow the child sharply in the mouth, as with artificial respiration, several times,
- After the perfect manipulations, the child needs to blow his nose on his own, if he has such a skill,
- One of the effective methods of getting rid of a foreign object is sneezing. You can make you want to sneeze by letting you smell ground pepper or tickle your nose with a feather.
What can not be done?
If a foreign object enters the children's nasal passages, it is forbidden to carry out the following actions:
- If parents do not have the appropriate skills, do not take out the items with cotton buds, tweezers, or a finger. Due to such actions, an even deeper pushing of an object in the nasal passage often occurs, which will cause complications. With damage to the nasal mucosa, infection with bacteria and an increase in the inflammatory process can occur.
- Do not rinse the nasal passages with water or saline. The probability of pushing a foreign object deeper into the nasal passage increases.
- Do not put pressure on the wing of the nostrils, this can cause pain in children,
- Before providing medical care, children do not need to be fed and watered.
When the parents cannot cope on their own, and all of the above methods did not work, an ambulance should be called.
What will the doctor do?
The extraction of foreign bodies from the nasal passages is carried out by a children's specialist - an otolaryngologist. The doctor conducts a mandatory primary diagnosis - a survey of parents and rhinoscopy (examination of the nasal cavity). When rhinoscopy, the doctor must distinguish rhinolitis from the onset of the tumor process.
Based on the examination, the otolaryngologist decides to conduct such studies:
- Roentgenography. A sinus x-ray is performed to determine the presence of a foreign body. When radiography, you can see metal or solid organic objects, but small particles are not visible on it,
- Fibrinoscopy is used when an object has descended into the lower part of the nose,
- Research using a probe, carried out with local anesthesia. Using this method, only dense foreign objects can be detected,
- CT scan,
- A contrast agent is used to detect an object of inorganic origin.
Most often, foreign bodies are found in the lower nasal passage. Extraction is done on an outpatient basis in medical institutions. The child may be hospitalized in case of complications. In the case when, after blowing out and applying drops, the foreign thing did not come out, the doctor removes it with a special hook. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia.
If the item cannot be removed by hook, the doctor must decide on the surgical removal under anesthesia. If the nose stone has reached a large size, it is crushed before removal. After surgery or removal of the subject at home, an anti-inflammatory therapy is prescribed by the otolaryngologist.
In order to prevent foreign objects from getting into the children's nasal passages, it is important for parents to follow the following preventive measures:
- Parents must constantly monitor and stay close to young children,
- When buying toys, parents should pay attention to age restrictions,
- Acquire only quality things,
- Small things, cereals, food must be stored in a place inaccessible to the child,
- Before treating the child with fruits, it is necessary to peel them (cut out all the bones and grains).
- It is better for small children to give fruit in a special device for feeding nibbler.
Most often, foreign bodies in the nasal passages are found in preschool children, so the main task of parents is to constantly monitor that all small and dangerous things are stored in an inaccessible place.