This is the most popular drug in the world. On its basis, several dozen drugs were released (Panadol, Efferalgan). Paracetamol has an analgesic effect (headache and toothache), an antipyretic and a slight anti-inflammatory.
In certain dosages, it is considered safe for children. You can not take people with a sick liver. Ibuprofen (10 rubles) has the best analgesic effect, but is recognized by WHO as a second-order drug for treating heat in children and adults. On the first - nevertheless paracetamol, since it is more effective.
3. Allergy - diazolin
Acts no worse than the popular Erius. It is one of the oldest antihistamines. It has an anti-allergic, decongestant effect, relieves abdominal pain and itching.
There are almost no contraindications. Diazolin children is produced in the form of a dragee with the amount of active substance 0.05 g.
7. Poisoning - activated carbon
The most popular sorbent in the world. Absorbs poisons and toxins from the gastrointestinal tract before they are absorbed. Effective for drug poisoning.
The problem with activated carbon is that you need to carry two packs of tablets with you, because you need to take 1 tablet per 10 kg. It can be replaced by a more expensive and more compact Filtrum (70 rubles).
8. Antispasmodic - drotaverine
What is drotaverinum? Yes, this is an old no-spa (50 rubles), only without markups! Take 1-2 tablets if you have severe abdominal cramps. For children under the age of 6, a single dose is 10-20 mg by mouth, and the maximum daily dose is 120 mg.
Final price: 206 rubles without the cost of a pill box.
The first-aid kit was compiled for healthy people who do not suffer from serious chronic diseases that require regular use of specific medications. If you have such an ailment, make a list according to individual characteristics. These were 8 medicines that you should always carry with you.
What medicines do I take on a trip and which are always with me:
1. Paracetamol is an anti-inflammatory agent that helps with fever and fever and acts as a painkiller.
2. Ibuprofen - for headaches, migraines, joint and back pain, helps with toothache and bone pain. In combination with paracetamol, it very well knocks down the temperature and symptoms of the common cold.
3. Phosphalugel - very well helps with all kinds of gastrointestinal disorders: heartburn, diarrhea, colic, belching, gastritis and other indigestion.
4. Miramistin is an antiseptic that has an antifungal, anti-inflammatory effect, and copes well with bacteria. It is used in the treatment of throat, runny nose, for the treatment of wounds, burns, in gynecology and urology. In general, a broad-action antiseptic.
5. Bepanten ointment - is used for irritations on the skin, light burns, cracks and other damage to the skin. (if you eat to relax in hot countries, Panthenol spray can be taken separately from burns, but in principle Bepanten also helps with mild burns).
6. Corvalol - used to normalize cardiovascular activity. In fact, even if it never bothered you, you should have this medicine on hand. No one is safe from a sudden increase in pressure. It also helps with insomnia, tachycardia, with irritability and nervousness.
7. Suprastin is a cheap remedy for allergies.
8. Do not forget to bring personal pills prescribed by doctors.
9. Bandage and adhesives.
All these drugs, with the exception of yours, are dispensed at a pharmacy without a doctor’s prescription.
I am not a doctor, so I describe the medicines that our family uses. I don’t know about your state of health, so consult with a specialist before taking any medications.
Like and subscribe to the channel, there are a lot of interesting and useful things.